Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Family!

This week my Aunt Robin and Uncle Jim were in town for a visit. They live in Colorado and we only see them about once a year or two. As you can see from the pictures we went to a Tigers baseball game. I was a little misty there...okay it rained hard! I think I even saw some cats and dogs. :) The game was rained out, but the Tigers ended up winning and we had a lot of fun.

We ate dinner at Pam and James house, but they could not go to the game with us. Pam was able to spend the day with Jim and Robin though.

We played games every night this week with them. If you know our family, that's what we enjoy. Anyway, that was my week.





5 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Sounds like fun!

Kara said...

That does sound like fun! I've only been to one Tiger game in my life. I would like to see the new stadium.

Josh said...

I've never been to a Tigers game, though I'd really like to. Since God decided to plant us in Arizona for now, I'm stuck having to root for the Diamondbacks. Seriously. The Diamondbacks. *rolls eyes*

Chris said...

Josh, you can still root for the Tigers! Here's an example from college football this past weekend. U of M played Northwestern at Northwestern. 75% of the crowd wore maise and blue in support of U of M. You can root for whoever you want!!

Kelly Glupker said...

You need to update!