Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Softball

Well we've played our first games in softball. Tonight the co-ed team won their first game. We had to borrow 3 girls from another team to fill our roster. Chris Klein where were you???? We had a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to a good season.

On the Men's side, not as good. We lost our first two games last week, but we play again on Thursday and I am hopeful that we will win. :)

If you aren't busy on Tuesday or Thursday nights, come on out and watch the teams play!!

6 comments:

amber said...

Hey! Obviously I wasn't at practice again. Sorry - I just don't think softball is going to work. Actually I was going to come but forgot - the kiddos were in very bad moods (I'm blaming it on them missing their dad!)

Chris said...

Amber the season has started and you missed the first game! I miss Matt too! ;)

Pam said...

What time is the Thursday game? COuld you throw James on the roster for a night??? I know he's be into playing much more than watching :)

Chris said...

Pam, I might be able to squeeze James in at least one of the games.

6pm and 7:15pm @ Saginaw Valley Community Church on Hermansau.

chris k said...

Chris...hello, the boys had their spring concert, remember? I even reminded you that I could not attend the first game of festivities! You even dared to call me out like that! I am shocked and humiliated...boohoo...sniff-sniff.
I'll be there on Tuesday. When are you riding out to the shop to try out the hog bike?

Chris said...

I forgot that you said you weren't going to be there. Sorry. I went out to the shop on Monday and talked to Kraig. HE said he needs to change over the title, charge the battery and I need the VIN # for my insurance. I'm ready when he is ready!!! :)