Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Friday, June 27, 2008

A Quiz for Kara!

Kara this quiz is for you. You put flower on your blog all the time, so I thought I would take a few pictures when we were at Dow Gardens the other day and test your knowledge. Some are easy, some are not. Good Luck!!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam said...

Looks like you have SPAM. Make sure you don't click on anything but delete.

Kara said...

Hmmmm...
1.- I don't know!
2. zinnia
3. peony
4. celosia
5. roses!

four out of five isn't so bad. right?

Chris said...

Okay Kara, I'm sure that you got them right. I really don't know what they are, just that they were really pretty.

Jen said...

Celosia...wow...I wouldn't think that was a name of a flower!! Sounds like a diagnosis of some sort! Kara you are so good at the flower thing!

Pam said...

Chris, time for an update. How about pics of the new car??