Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My New Blog

Well I'm not sure what will be written in this Blog, but my friend Kelly encouraged me to start this blog. I have been able to keep up with the happenings of my friends lives, especially since many of them have just recently move out of Saginaw, so hopefully this will help them keep up with my life. So here goes nothing.

Today, I finally got my cast off my arm after 9 long, hot weeks. It looks pretty good, but it is quite stiff. As I'm writing this I'm soaking it to remove the dead skin. (I know this is kind of disgusting for my first blog, I promise it will get better). Once I figure out pictures I will post one of my healed arm.

2 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Yea! Glad you finally got that thing off!

Pam said...

Cool Chris! Glad you have a blog :)