Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tigers Game

Yesterday a group of 26 people from my church went to a Detroit Tigers baseball game. I had a lot of fun. We rode in a bus down to the game.

My dad drove the bus and gave us a smooth ride. Thanks Dad!!!


The ball park is really nice. This is the first time that I was at the new park and I was very impressed. The Tigers played very well and ended up winning 4 - 0.

It was fun to spend time with friends and watch the game.

I especially enjoyed watching the game with my dad.

I hope that we can go and see another game soon. The weather was perfect and the atmosphere was even more enjoyable. Thanks also to the people who went to the game and for the good time that we all enjoyed.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Those are great pictures! I especially like the one of dad driving the bus :)

Love you!

Jenny LaBo said...

Love the pictures! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun :)

Kelly Glupker said...

I didn't realize that that was your first game in the new park. Nice eh? Good work on getting a picture of me eating!