Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Blogger

It's nice to hear from my cousin, in Denver. I'd like to hear more from him and he should start posting news on his new Blog!!

P.S. Several times a week I think about visiting Denver and I can't wait until the next time that I can visit, soon I hope.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Does our cousin in Denver read the Wickman blog?
See you Thursday Chris! I'm trying a new recipe on you :)

Chris said...

I don't know if he does, but I think he should.

Pam said...

Hey Aaron! Good to hear from you :) When are you getting a blog? You can keep us posted on the baby ;)

Kelly Glupker said...

I don't know Aaron, but I already think he is funny.
I see Pam is taking over my job of providing meals for you. Way to go Pam! It's a bit more of a drive than what you're used to Chris, but I am sure it is well worth it.

Jenny LaBo said...

WOW 5 comments. Chris you are the popular blogger! Wait now it's six.
How was Pam's new recipe?