Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Unexpected Surprise!!



Alright, so I come home from work today to find a surprise in my bedroom. Dave's cat left extra food that couldn't fit in her stomach on my bed and bedframe. It was so disgusting that I had to share it with all my friends. So here's some pictures of the mess.

Sometimes I really hate that cat. The cat is cool looking, but I really think she is the devil in disguise.

Hey Kelly, I thought of your incident with Sarah's cat and how her cat made a mess on your bed. Now I know how you feel. I guess I will be closing my door everyday to keep the cat out.




























Here's a close up of the mess, yuck!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!! I do love the gross stories!

Kelly Glupker said...

That is DISGUSTING and totally reminds me of my days at Sarah's. Molly is lucky to be alive.
As Ben would say, "This is why we don't have pets."

p.s. your blog wouldn't let me leave a normal message. I had to use my google account.

Pam said...

And people wonder why I don't like cats. Right there. That's the reason. I remember when I lived with you and Nevel and that dumb cat puked on my things. EWWW!