Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

America's Fatty Foods


So, Angie and I were at the Highland Festival this weekend (more pics to follow). We saw this stand where they were selling deep fried Twinkies and deep fried Candy Bars. Can you believe that people 'deep fry' TWINKIES!!! As if they're not bad enough. And NO I did not buy one. Also Candy Bars???

Angie and I thought a little bit about this and came up with this...Americans tend to find the fattiest, worst foods from other nations, then we deep fry it and make it worse for us. What do you think??

3 comments:

Kara said...

Yes, then we plop down in front of the tv or play video games (or in my case blogging) and sometimes I can feel the plaque in my arteries starting to build up. It's gross.

Anonymous said...

Time to post!

Pam said...

I'm with Mom. What have you been doing all week????