Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Gamenight with Friends

Tonight I went to Casey and Kara's home to play games and spend time with them. I took over a family favorite of ours called 'Carcassone'. Both seems to catch on quick, Casey won, Kara second, and me last. (This won't happen next time!! )
I enjoyed some time with the kids too. Kara handed me a screaming Abby as soon as I got my shoes off. She calmed down in a short time. I guess I got the touch :) It was almost bedtime, so I only played with Abby. I had a good time.
The Veihl's are always great host's, so they fed me more than I needed.

Thanks for a good evening Casey and Kara!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I miss Tuesday gamenights at the Veihl's!

Jenny LaBo said...

Me too!
Those were some great times!

Kara said...

Awwwwwww Chris you're welcome anytime. We loved the game, Casey was still talking about it this morning.