Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Late Night Fun!!

My parents used to tell me that nothing good happened after 11pm...I beg to differ. Last night I played paintball at church for a couple hours around midnight. Casey sets this up each week, and it is appreciated. Pastor Matt, John Hartwick, John Rezayi, Casey and myself played paintball and had a blast. We have a few bruises, but it's okay, no major injuries. I can't wait til next week!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Casey would like you to post some pictures of the injuries.
I think you guys are crazy.

TraceyLD said...

Give Steve a call next time you guys play. He has all the equipment.
I'm not saying he is looking for injury just some good paintball fun.

Laurie said...

I played paintball ONCE with my dad, uncle, and Casey....never again! It hurts too much.

Chris said...

Kara, There weren't many "injuries" unless you're talking about small bruises that you could get playing softball or soccer.

Tracey:
We play every Wednesday night at 11:30pm at church. Steve is welcome.