Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

For the Tag Game...a personal recipe!

A Man's Meal

1 Frozen Pizza
Place in the oven to 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Remove and eat with Coke!

5 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Very funny, Chris. Is that what you would like me to make when you come down in a couple weeks?

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

a mans meal what are you talking about, thats just a great fun meal :) LOLOLOL :)

Kara said...

I love it and the kids love it. It's a winner here!

Chris said...

No Kelly, I'm hoping that you make those great meals that you always have made and probably a couple of new ones. I know that you like to try new recipes on me. I'm looking forward to great homemade meals. :)

Kelly Glupker said...

Actually I have been trying out lots of new recipes over the last couple of weeks. I'm sure I'll be trying some new stuff when you're here too!!!