Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

An Enjoyable Evening

Tonight I attended a dinner theater at church. Lynn Hazen and several other people put together a wonderful show and dinner. It was very entertaining. There was a play with 5 acts. The theme was a mystery play where the audience was very involved and there was a mystery to be solved. It was well thought out and the characters did very well. The people that I sat with were really fun and we had good conversation. It was really relaxing.

10 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

I am glad to know you didn't get whatever I got! cough cough...

amber said...

Glad to hear that the people you sat with were fun! I posted a few pictures of the evening on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Chris...I noticed taht you said nothing about being picked to participate! What's up with that? I thought that would have been the highlight! Volleyball anyone?
Chris K.

Chris said...

I was picked to TRY to eat Crackerjacks the fastest. I got about two bites and Mike Lippert was done!! I still had 3/4 of a box to eat!! So my 15 minutes of fame was shortened to about 3 minutes.

Amanda Irene said...

aww what is chris klein email? Whats is your too chris? Email me!
alemanskigal@aol.com

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

chris k. didnt know you were checking out all these blogs, do you have a blog of your own ??

chris k said...

Stephanie,
I have to admit that I was a stalker enjoying all of your blogs. I managed to get the beginnings of one when Detective Amanda found it and posted my picture on her blog. Yikes ~ I don't really know how to finish it yet. Soon, I hope. My stalker days are over...sigh.

Unknown said...

Congrats Uncle Chris . . . . don't worry, you won't break him!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

so how is that little guy in hartland ? congrats uncle chris, you are already a great uncle and now even more so ! enjoy him, i know you will you just love those babies :)

Jenny LaBo said...

Hey where did you move too?