Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Monday, October 16, 2006

WORLD SERIES BOUND!!!

It's been a while since the Tiger's have been in the World Series. I remember when I was a kid, guys like Lance Parrish (my favorite), Jack Morris, Alan Trammel, Lou Whitaker, Tom Brookens, Kirk Gibson...They were average men that worked together to win the World Series. This team reminds me of them, no individuals on this team. They all earned this together.

I'm excited to watch and see if this year's Tigers can finish their run and win the World Series. If anyone is interested in getting tickets and taking me along, I'd be grateful...I'll even buy snacks at the game!

9 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

I don't remember the names of those players you mentioned. You must be a lot older than me.

Pam said...

Hey! We're not that old!

Jenny LaBo said...

I remember Gibson and Trammell.

Chris said...

You better remember Trammell, he was the last coach of the Tigers.

Chris said...

Kelly,
I am a lot older than you and wiser!!

Jim & Robin said...

GOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!

Kelly Glupker said...

Chris,
Are you sure you have a link to the Armstrongs and the Lange's? I'm not seeing it.

Chris said...

Kelly,
Actually they are in my favorites, but I will change that.

Anonymous said...

Thank's for setting your blog up so I can comment until I have time to set up a blog, Chris! You forgot to put Uncle Jim & Aunt Robin's blog in there as a link since you are so good now!:)