Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

GO TIGERS!!! GO MICHIGAN!!!

Yesterday was a great day for sports and male family bonding. I was able to enjoy time with my dad and my brother-in-law James watching U of M smoke MSU and the Tigers beat up on the Yankees. I was also able to spend time with both playing PS2 Tiger Woods golf and Madden 07. (yes, my dad played PS2!!) We even had a man's meal, steak, potatos, corn...almost like tailgating.

It was a great day, thanks James and dad!

PS. Mom and Pam were at Barakel for the weekend, which made this possible. Thanks to you also.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Aaron, I wish you could have been there also.

Pam said...

Your Welcome and Thank you at the same time. It was a nice "man weekend" for James too.