Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Newsboys/Kutless Concert!!













This is Kutless in concert.










Newsboys always puts on a fantastic concert. This was the opening of their concert. Their music, light show and overall show was awesome!!













This is also Newsboys.



So, this past weekend, Angie and I went to Kalamazoo on Sunday night to see the Newsboys, Kutless and Stellar Kart in concert. Here are some pictures of the concert that I took on my phone, (so the clarity is poor).

This is Angie and I at the concert, we had a great night together.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Newsboys and Audio Adreniline (sp?) in concert. It was really good!

Chris said...

Jen,
We are going to see Audio Adrenaline in concert with Mercy Me, March 11th!! Was it recently? This is Audio A's last tour, they are done in April. :(

Jenny LaBo said...

No it was years ago. I think they had one of the best concerts I have seen. Seriously. Unless they have changed a ton. WOW Mercy Me THAT would be good. I used to really like Becky St.James concerts too.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Im jealous !
how fun, those groups are great !!!!

Pam said...

You guys gave up taco day with the family for that?? Just kidding! That looks like a ton of fun. Glad you got to go :)
What are you doing this weekend? We'll be in town.

Anonymous said...

I'm jelous, too! I love Newsboys!! I was with Jenny for Audio Adrenaline- they opened for Stephen Curtis Chapman. We were all pumped up after Audio Adrenaline, then Stephen pretty much put us to sleep.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was me- Kara :)

Chris said...

Pam,
There's volleyball at church on Friday night, 7pm. And Angie and I have to bowl on Saturday from 12:30pm - 2:30pm. Other than that I think we are free!

Chris said...

Pam,
We missed Taco Day!!! Why do you always have the good meals when we are gone?? Just kidding. :) We went to this nice Italian restaurant in Kalamazoo before the concert. Basically we had ravioli, but it was a fancy kind.