Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Overflow

For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

Matthew 12:34b-35

How important it is to fill our heart with the good from God's Word!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
This verse reminds me of the evil words that came out of the mouth of the guy that shot all those people at VT.

Chris said...

It makes me think about what I listen to on the radio, watch on TV, etc. I don't want filth coming back out. Petra has a song that talks about "garbage in and garbage out" We all need to be careful with what goes in daily!!

Pam said...

Hey Chris, I didn't know which e-mail to use, but, we are going to come to town tonight. Wanna play games? We'll bring Puerto Rico :) I'll call you later. We should have a phone by this evening.

Chris said...

Pam,
Games sound good, what time are you coming? Angie and I were going to see a movie, "Meet the Robinsons", but I know that she wants to see the kids and play Puerto Rico. :) Let me know. What is your email???

mj said...

my blog is updated, check it out.