Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Having Fun in & out of the Snow!!

So I went cross country skiing this weekend with my friend Angie. We went to Chippewa Nature Center in near Midland. It was a beautiful sunny day and the snow was just perfect. It was pretty cold, but the skiing warmed us up. This was Angie's first experience skiing, so she fell a few times, but then again, I also fell a few times. I got a great video of her falling, but I'm not sure how to post videos yet.













We also had some fun after skiing as you can see. This is much harder than it looks!!

8 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Looks like fun

Pam said...

Either her nose is a lot smaller, or your spoon is falling off :)

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

talent you 2!!! :)

Kelly Glupker said...

That was funny Pam!

Chris said...

My spoon was not falling off. In fact I had it there for about 30 seconds!! Bet you can't do that!

Pam said...

Well that answers that question. Her nose is just a lot smaller than yours :)

Sarah Glupker said...

Pam...

That was SUCH a "sisterly" comment!! hahahah I had to laugh!

Chris said...

Actually Pammy,
Now that I know what you are talking about, the spoons were different sizes. She may still have a smaller nose, but my spoon was also smaller. :)-