Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Snowfest 2007 - Frankenmuth

This past weekend Angie and I went to snowfest with Pam and James. Finally it was a cold weekend for Snowfest, the past couple years all the sculptures were melting. We all had a great time enjoying the sights and company of each other. We even had a good old snowball fight :) We ended up at our favorite hang out...mom and dad's house to play games. A couple of the pictures below reminded me of some of my friends so that's why they are included.


Kelly this picture is for you. Since you just love your Super Mario, I thought this was just perfect for you . :)


Jenny and Josh, this is for you. I know Star Wars is a big hit in your household, so enjoy.

PS. Jenny I'm working with your sister tomorrow with one of the kids I work with. I didn't know that she was working in our organization, or did I and I just forgot??

This picure reminds me of the old hockey days at Immanuel. If you played or watched you will know what I mean!!




5 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Chris,
Thanks for thinking of us. I love that picture! :) I also like that picture of you and Angie. I thought you knew Barb was working there but I could be wrong. She started almost a year ago I think. She likes the job but hates the paper work. I remember you saying the same thing. She mentioned seeing you yesterday. Wow enough babble on a comment. :)

Josh said...

Dude! Awesome pic! Thanks.

Phil Luter said...

These pictures really turned out great. I am so pleased that my kids still like to come home even when they are approaching their mid-thirties. I am also happy the Lord has allowed you to live close enough to come. I hope you always feel like you can walk in our door at any time day or night and know that you are welcome.

Kelly Glupker said...

Chris,
Thanks for the picture! Sure looks like you guys have some snow. None here, but it's chilly.
It's so nice that you are so welcome at your parents house. You have a wonderful family.

Chris said...

I am very lucky to have a great family. We really enjoy getting together and playing games, eating and hanging out.
Dad, since you gave us keys a few years ago, Pam and I do walk in your house whenever we want!! And I feel very welcome :)