Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Update

Pam wrote me and said that I needed to update my blog. The problem is that I don't really have anything to say. So I will just give you an update on things that come to my mind. I am currently reading in Deuteronomy, which is a speech given by Moses to the Isrealites before God takes Moses from this earth. It pretty much is a summary of the first four books of the OT. Moses reminds the Isrealites that God is the Lord your God in almost every chapter, that He is their guide, defender and conquerer. That He has many rules, guides for their life, but will make them prosper if they follow. It is enjoyable to read.

Angie is doing good. If you've noticed that she hasn't updated in a while, it's because she has been stressed with homework. One of her main projects is due on Wednesday and this will be a relief for her. Please pray for her to remain focused and to do well in school. She is also getting ready to go to China this summer for 8 weeks. Please pray for this also.

So there is my update for my sister, Pam. ;)

3 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

so nice to see you blogged ! missed ya, hee hee. Have to harrass you since you do to me :)

Anonymous said...

We all like to see your updates! Kara

Anonymous said...

We do!!!