Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Skiing at Caberfae!

So I haven't been downhill skiing since I was in high school, and as you know that was a while ago. The last time I went was also at Caberfae. I remember it having a good variety of different runs and I wasn't disappointed. As the picures show, Angie went with me skiing. It's her spring break and I took a couple of days off of work. It was a beautiful day, below freezing, but very sunny all day!! We did mostly intermediate runs, although I did do one of the big hills once. It was slow going down for me, but Angie was at the bottom before I barely got going. Angie is a very good skier compared to me.















We saw this cute couple on the ski lift and thought we should take their picture. They didn't mind.
















I was going to go down this section, but Angie had to hold me back because it was closed! (Actually, I just liked the view).















The view at the top of the big hill was amazing. It helps when Angie is in the picture!
It wasn't a big hill, but you could see for miles.
















Angie wanted to get my skies in the picture, I think she just wanted to prove that I was actually skiing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I'm so glad you had a good time! I have been to Treetops in Gaylord years ago, ask Jenny how she likes the ski lift... Kara

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time!

ha ha Kara