Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hunting with Dad


Well this year was my 21st year of deer hunting with my dad. I've had more successful years, but each year it is just relaxing to get away and enjoy the peace and quiet of the woods, the excitement of seeing a deer, and the afternoon naps. No deer so far this year. Maybe another chance during Thanksgiving break. I did however see a few deer, none that I could really shoot.

My dad and I stayed at Andy Briggs' home in Farwell and then hunted about 20 minutes away. This was nice because I was able to spend quality time with my dad. It was warm and comfortable at Andy's. I could get used to hunting like we did this year.

I took a picture of myself with my phone, but I have been unable to get it to post.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time! My brother in law just got a dear at my parent's place last night. He is pretty excited.

Chris said...

Jenny,
Was the dear pretty or did he get a deer?

Anonymous said...

Wow someone is sassy tonight.

Chris said...

Most of the time I just think of these things, but tonight...

Anonymous said...

Just put the Mt.Dew down man just put it down.
:)

Chris said...

It's just Coke Cola!

Anonymous said...

Always Coca-Cola.