Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Stress!!

I need to say that sometimes my job is very stressful...but, today's Michigan game seemed to be more stressful than anything at work. I can't believe that they almost lost to Ball State! The real stressor what that they weren't on TV (why isn't the #2 team on TV?). I tried to watch the play by play action on ESPN's gamecast. With 2 minutes left and Ball State on the 2 yard line the computer stopped updating the plays and I got left in the dark about the score. Here's where the stress really came in! Somehow Michigan ended up winning, I saw the score on the TV.
If Michigan plays like this against Ball State, we are in trouble against Ohio State. :(

GO MICHIGAN!!!

9 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

I am still too upset for the sports. Darn Tigers!

Pam said...

James missed most of the game and had a hard time getting it in when we were across the street from Michigan State! We actually only got to hear the last play of the game. Go figure.

Kelly Glupker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
It's almost your birthday! Hope you have a good one. Maybe Casey & Kara's #4 will be born on your day too. If she is, that would be special. If she isn't - she will be special anyways! Those kids are too cute, Casey & Kara!!!

Jenny LaBo said...

Happy Birthday Chris!!!!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Chris said...

Thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes. Today I'm going to relax. I think I'll cut the lawn at church one last time...I love cutting the lawn, sigh!!!

Jenny LaBo said...

I am so jealous!

Chris said...

Actually...It's raining, again. No lawnmowing today. :(

Oh well, I guess I'll have to nap. :)