Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Thirty-Five!

Well today I'm 35 years old. I don't feel 35, in fact I feel about the same as I did at 25. I guess that is a good thing. I took the day off of work and I'm just enjoying some rest and the lack of stress from work and being on the go all the time. I been able to find several hours this week to do some reading and have found that it is very relaxing to me.

Thank you all for the Happy Birthdays that you have sent my way!

11 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly Glupker said...

Whatchya readin?
Again - Happy Birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you stopped by my office today Chris! You didn't look stressed out. Happy Birthday again - We'll celebrate on Saturday!

Chris said...

Kelly,
I'm reading a book for work, called "Cutting". It's about why girls cut themselves to relieve past emotional and physical pain. It's actually pretty interesting.

Kelly Glupker said...

Cutting uh? Sounds interesting - but not exactly what I would call "pleasure reading".

Chris said...

Kelly,
It actually answers a lot of questions that I have about the girls that I work with and why they do what they do.

Jenny LaBo said...

There is a really good song by Plumb called "Cut" dealing with that very subject.
http://www.plumbinfo.com/
I feel so sad for the people who do this. They hurt so bad but don't know how to deal with it any other way.

Josh said...

For what it's worth, I'm 26 now, but I don't feel any different than I did at 25, either. :)

Happy birthday.

Josh said...

For what it's worth, I'm 26 now, but I don't feel any different than I did at 25, either. :)

Happy birthday.

mj said...

Dang you're old chris

mj said...

My bad, not really cuz i'll be there before i know it. Me at 35 sounds kinda weird though!!!