Romans 12:1-2

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - This is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform an longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and aprove what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Michigan/Ohio State

What a Great Game!!!

I am bummed that Michigan lost, but I thought that it was a very even game. Both teams made an equal amount of mistakes, but Michigan couldn't capitalize on Ohio State's mistakes. I still believe that the teams should still be ranked 1, 2 in the BCS, but we will see.

I enjoyed the game with my dad and brother-in-law, James. Football is always better watching with other guys. (Ben, we missed you, but understand school is more important!)

GO BLUE !!!

9 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

During the game I saw Ben stand up and dance around the room with a big smile on his face. And at other times he was yelling at the T.V.

Chris said...

It's okay Kelly, it's nothing he needs counseling for, it's the way men deal with sports!!

We were yelling also, although I didn't see any dancing.

Kelly Glupker said...

Yeah, I saw moves I've never seen before.

Chris said...

Well hopefully he will be able to perfect those moves if they play each other again in the National Championship game!!

Phil Luter said...

This is from the Detroit News Web site.

Michigan still No. 2 in BCS

TOUGH TO SWALLOW

Michigan's football team, coming off a 42-39 loss to Ohio State on Saturday, maintained its No. 2 spot in the Bowl Championship Series standings released Sunday.

The Buckeyes are No. 1. The top two teams in the BCS standings at the end of the regular season play for the national championship on Jan. 8 in Glendale, Ariz.

The remainder of the top 5 in the BCS standings did not change. Southern Cal is No. 3, Florida is No. 4 and Notre Dame is No. 5.

Rutgers, which had been sixth, dropped to 14th following a loss to Cincinnati.

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy. More football to watch.

Phil Luter said...

The Trojans must beat Notre Dame on Saturday to beat out the Wolverines for number two. Oh boy! Now I have to be against my favorite team. My favorite team is usually anybody that plays against Notre Dame. Stay tuned.

Chris said...

The Trojans are ranked too high to begin with. They are not the great team they were the past two years. Their name keeps them in the top 5.

Anonymous said...

Time for an update!!!!!!